- Directory structure: My Space / Blender 2.79 / splash279
- Click on “My Space” or “Blender 2.79” if you want to go back to the parent directory.
- Select: is to select an action for many files/ folders.
- Blue-mark: files are analyzed automatically
- Review & launch render: review the scene file and submit a job.
- Delete: delete your file/folder.
- Analyze: check missing assets and view logs of scene files before rendering.
Please keep in mind that:
- You can upload .blend files or the entire folder containing your .blend file together with its assets (texture, video v.v.)
- We recommend packing, make relative paths, and bake .blender files before uploading in order to avoid errors.
- You can upload Zip files, but other archived files haven’t supported yet. We are putting more effort to support them soon.
- Solution 1: Click on the red area below or drag & drop files/folders to upload
- Solution 2: Use our Uploader Tool
- Download and install the appropriate installer with your operating system
- Log in to the Uploader Tool with your credentials
- Upload or Download multiple files/folder simultaneously
- We support to upload with the Uploader Tool on Windows, Macos, and Linux
- Watch this video to see how it works.