On 3S Cloud Render Farm, Advanced Setting is where you can configure your rendering on a deeper level and can control your speed of rendering based on your demand.
1. Click the advanced setting box to expand options.
2. Choose the configuration suitable for you:
2.1. Machine Type: We support users to choose the machine type suitable for their needs. Machine Types varying from small to large CPU and RAM.
2.2. Priority: Priority selection is a savior for those who want to increase the speed of rendering. The higher priority, the more machines will be provided to render your job:
- Normal: Up to 5 servers (GPU)/ 10 servers (CPU) at the same time
- Above normal: Upto 25 servers at the same time
- High: Up to 50 servers at the same time
- Urgent: No-restrict number of servers.
2.3. Error checking: This box is defaulted to be ticked. This means that the Deadlines will check for common issues and if some issues are found, the Deadlines will automatically mark your job has failed and will not continue rendering.
If you change the box to be unticked, our system will ignore those issues and continue the rendering process.
3S hopes that our render farm will make rendering easier for you.
If you have more question, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.